Our mission is to be a community that lives and shares the transforming love of Jesus. We seek this transforming love in our lives and in the lives of others through the following four themes:
We gather for worship every Sunday at 11:00 am (10:30 in summer). Our service, in which we use both English and French, blends traditional and contemporary styles; in this blend we seek to encounter both the majesty and the closeness of God. To be involved in our music, either vocally or instrumentally, please talk with our Music Director, Stephen Mullin.
We seek to connect with others in our church community and beyond. Some of the ways we connect include:
- Meeting others after the Sunday service, over refreshments at the back of the church. We look forward to meeting you there!
- Periodic events such as monthly social events, retreats, or special programs.
- Groups of various sorts, such as our young adults (CEGEP & 20s), seminars (such as The Couples Workshop), and reading groups (such as during Lent), among others.
To stay connected to what is happening at St. Peter’s, just ask the office administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to add you to our The Parish Pulse email list.
We seek to serve God, each other, our local neighbors, and our global neighbors. Forms of service at St Peter’s include:
- Serving the congregation Sunday mornings through reading Scripture, serving refreshments, or welcoming.
- Praying for others. To be part of the PrayerWeb team (to pray for specific requests from our members), contact email@example.com.
- Serving both society and the wider church. We give our time, labor, prayer, and money in support of various local, regional, and global organizations and ministries.
We seek to grow in faith, discipleship to Jesus, and relationship with God and each other. Opportunities for growth include:
- Service: Much growth comes through serving others! (See above)
- Periodic seminars, workshops, and groups of various kinds.
- Reading and study: Our library has a wide selection of interesting books to stimulate your thinking about faith and discipleship.